My Lord.
Sunrises.
The Love for My Family.
Music.
Laughter.
My Husband.
Good Coffee.
Books.
Mountains Outside My Windows.
Birds Singing.
Pine Tree Smells.
Forgiveness.
Fields of Alfalfa Blooming their Beautiful, if brief, Blooms.
Open Roads to Travel in My Car, Singing At the Top of My Lungs.
Working in my Rather Pathetic West-facing Flower Garden.
Smell of Peonies (East side).
Good Friends, Old and New.
A Productive Day's Work.
Hugging Grandchildren.
Uncountable Stars on a Clear Night.
Celebrating Christ's Resurrection.
Springtime.
Fireworks on the 4th of July.
Reminiscing with My Mother.
Praising My Lord.
Riding Horses.
Cloud-Shapes in the Montana Skies.
Autumn.
SPF 80 Sunblock.
Sunsets.

Blessings,
Amy
March, 9, 2010


This entry was posted on 12:08 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Bethany said...

    This is really beautiful!!

  1. ... on March 11, 2010 at 11:29 AM  
  2. Colleen Foshee said...

    First my answer- To feel alive I need:
    To know God loves me.
    breath
    my family
    friends
    music
    food I like
    ocean
    a sense of purpose
    adequate finances
    God moments
    books

    What a great question! Can I steal it? Legally - with your permission? I have a weekly THINK blog where we pose questions that make us dig deeper. This is perfect! I promise I'll give you credit. Glad I found you Amy! BTW - the web site is www.deepbreathministries.com

  3. ... on March 12, 2010 at 6:29 PM  
  4. Amy M. Fry said...

    Colleen,
    I'd be honored! Yes, of course you have my permission. And thank you. And Oh MY GOODNESS, I forgot to put BOOKS on the list! They are as essential to me as the Lord and AIR! (I didn't put Air on the list either, but that one's kind of a given!
    Amy

  5. ... on March 12, 2010 at 6:34 PM