7In everything set them an example by doing what is good. In your teaching show integrity, seriousness 8and soundness of speech that cannot be condemned, so that those who oppose you may be ashamed because they have nothing bad to say about us.” Titus 2:7-8 NIV

There have been some things going on in my life of late; and people have been surprising me... and letting me down. People I've greatly respected due to who they are in Christ. Now, I'm no longer sure. They are no longer the same people and the changes have not been for the good. I am not the only one who's seen it. A wise man of God told me a true Christian cannot be demon-posessed, but can be demon-oppressed. Well, the people I'm referring to seem to be just that. Radical changes in their behaviors, beliefs, and attitudes. Has been keeping me up at night. But no longer. Because... The only thing I KNOW, is that God is in control, and the only human on this earth I can change is myself, with His help.

By God's Grace, I can try to be more like the verse above, to hang onto my integrity, stay in God's Word, and walk the walk.

Blessings,

amy March 23, 2009



This entry was posted on 2:35 PM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: