I haven't posted anything in a really long time. My brother-in-law Tim, found my blog yesterday and I decided to reread some things I'd written and think about whether or not to continue.
I do want to continue, so here I am with a random blog post.

Want to wish anyone who is reading this a very Merry, Blessed Christmas. Please remember my favorite line in any Christmas song: "Word of The Father, now in Flesh Appearing". It's ALL about Jesus, my friends. Not money spent, or the most beautiful house, it's about the Love of The Father, Who BECAME fully human for US. Praise His Holy Name. Love each other like He has loved us.

Blessings to you and yours this Christmas.
Amy
Dec. 17, 2009


This entry was posted on 8:09 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: